A Letter To My High School Friends

I know when we went off to college most of us were super ready to get out and meet new people. Even though we were very sad to leave each other, we were ready for new experiences and to get out of our bubble of an all girls catholic school. But, while being in college I have realized what a blessing it is to have you all by my side still, and the abundance of things we have accomplished and are going to accomplish. You all are the most outgoing, crazy, LOUD, intelligent, independent, and beautiful ladies I will ever know. Although I miss our ice cream dates, and late night car rides, getting to see your beautiful faces over break makes my days so much brighter. I love knowing that I already have lifelong friends and people I can always fall back on. You all push me to be the best person I can be, and always know what to say when I’m feeling down. So, thank you for still loving me even in my weakest times.

Thanks for being so weird, and embracing everyone for the person that they are. I have never met another group of girls as judge free and sincere as y’all.

I cannot wait to see what we are accomplishing in the next 4 years, and I cannot even begin to think that some of you could be married, heck with kids, in the next 10. You are all incredible and strong women who can do anything you put your mind to. So adventure, travel, and study your butts off, as I know you will.

Stay away from the three B’s (boys, blunts, and booze) and stay safe!!! I cannot imagine my life without one of you all. So let this not be a letter to my high school friends, but my lifelong friends, because lets face it... I'm stuck with ya.

I LOVE YOU FOREVER.

-B