A Letter To My Parents

A Letter To My Parents

No love is greater than mom's love and no care is greater than a dad's care.

2
A Letter To My Parents
Janice Waltzer/Flickr

Dear Mom and Dad,

I know that I have not been a perfect child by no means, but you have taught me an abundance of life lessons. We disagree on a lot of things and argue over every little thing in the world. I know it may seem like I could care less to be around you or even talk to you, but that’s far from true. We may fuss and fight and go at each other’s throats a lot, but there is absolutely no other people I would rather have as parents than you guys.

You have been there for me and supported me in everything I have ever done. You guys are my biggest support system. I know I don’t tell you this enough but thank-you for everything. Thank- you for pushing me to do my best in school, sports, and in life. Thank-you for being a loving Christian family. Without you, I don’t know what I would do!

You guys are my biggest inspiration and role models. Mom, you work so hard to be a loving mother while juggling school and work. You are dedicated to not only bettering yourself but bettering our lives as well. Dad, you are the backbone of our family, without you nothing would be possible. You work long hard hours to provide for us. You work hard to ensure that we will be able to have a better life. You guys inspire me to be better and to see the good in people. I am who I am because of you two.

I love you guys more than anything. I am beyond blessed to have such God loving parents. I am blessed to have parents that would rather lift people up and be there friend than to tear them down. I know our family may not be perfect in societies eyes, but in mine, there is nothing more perfect. You guys are the best and I am honored to be able to say that I am your daughter. I love you guys more than you will ever know.

Sincerely,

Your grateful daughter!