A Letter To My Cousins Other Girl

A Letter To My Cousins Other Girl

Thank you for not only for coming into his life, but for coming into mine too.

687
A Letter To My Cousins Other Girl
static.pexels.com

Growing up, I was the only girl in my family. It was only until recently that there was another girl cousin besides me. I am extremely close with my cousins; to the point where when someone asks me how many siblings I have, i'll say four brothers: a biological brother, and three cousins who are basically my older siblings.

Moral of the story is these boys mean the world to me and I only want what is best for them.

When my cousins girlfriend, and now wife, came into his life, I was in fifth grade. When my other cousins girlfriend came into his life, I was a sophomore in high school. I can still picture the first day I met both of these lovely ladies and I can honestly say that I always will. I've grown to be very close with both of these girls, which I absolutely love. It's basically like having two older sisters.

It's funny because I always joked with my cousins saying that when they eventually got a girlfriend, I was going to have to approve of these girls or else, they were getting the boot. But let me tell you, both of these girls are keepers and I can't imagine life without them, as I know my cousins can't either.

Here is a thank you to all those girlfriends out there, especially these two lovely ladies in my life. Whether its your brothers girlfriend, your sisters girlfriend, or cousins girlfriend, this is for you. Thank you for not only for coming into his life, but for coming into mine too.

1.Thanks for for being you.

You didn't realize just how much of an impact you were going to have on me. I look up to you; always have and always will. The hard work you put into your everyday life, how you treat everyone around you, and the way you present yourself is truly admiring. You're sweet, caring, and want what is best for everyone. I hope that one day, I hold these same qualities. You inspire me to be a better person and I'm so thankful for that.

2. Thanks for being my go to gal.

When I need a shoulder to cry on or just want to talk, I know you will always be there for me. Your overall presence just makes me feel better and I'm so lucky to have you for that.

3.Thanks for the laughs.

Aubrey Hepburn once said, “I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” I love this quote and it makes me think of us. The memories and laughs we have shared throughout the years truly make me smile. We have way too many to count and have so many to look forward to in the future. You really know how to make me laugh a girl laugh and I think that is such a great and important quality to have.

4. Thanks for making him happy.

The way you and my cousin look at one another is truly amazing. The way you make him smile and the way you make him laugh is so nice to see. These boys are so important to me and I only want what is best for them. Let me tell you, you are what is best for him. All my life I have been saying to them how I have to like your girlfriend, she has to like me, and she has to be a great fit in the family. It's safe to say that these three guidelines were definitely followed. I absolutely adore you and I'm so happy to have you in my life.

Having you in my life is amazing and I can't imagine life without you. You are my sister, my best friend, and will forever have a special place in my heart. Thank you for making me cousins the happiest men out there and thank you for just being you. My family is so lucky to have you in our lives and you will forever be loved by us all.