In the everyday rush of things, we often forget the realize how beautiful our world truly is and how lucky we are for the small gifts our world grants us. This holiday season, remember the little things.
1. Fresh snowfall.
2. Fall scented candles.
3. Cute coffee shops.
4. Hand-written letters.
5. Lazy, rainy days.
6. Fuzzy socks.
7. Over-sized sweatshirts.
8. Red lipstick.
9. Strangers who smile at you.
10. Having the exact change when you buy something.
11. Cat/dog cuddles.
12. Hugs from your dad.
13. Hot chocolate after being in the cold.
14. Pretty sunrises/sunsets.
15. A good book.
16. Singing songs in the car with your friends.
17. Finding a quote that you needed to hear at that time.
18. Polaroid pictures.
19. Christmas lights.
20. Making someone else happy.
21. Good hair days.
22. Wearing a new pair of shoes.
23. Clean sheets and shaved legs.
24. Peppermint tea.
25. Trying to tell a funny story but you can't get it out because you're laughing too hard.
26. Your sports team winning.
27. Wegman's sushi.
28. A home-cooked meal.
29. A good night's sleep.
30. Waking up and knowing you don't have to rush anywhere or do anything that day.
31. A clean room and made bed.
32. Amazon Prime's two day shipping.
33. Your family's car that has taken you on so many trips.
34. Fire's in the fireplace.
35. Salsa and chips.
37. Golden hour and pretty pictures during it.
38. Comfy slippers.
39. The Human's of New York Instagram.
40. The Pink Panther movies.
41. Pasta with butter and cheese.
42. Checking things off your to-do list.
43. A pencil with a nice eraser.
44. Tanlines in the summer.
45. The ocean.
47. Snow days.
48. Musicals with amazing music.
49. Your mom's laugh.
50. Pesto pasta and pizza.
51. Genuine, deep conversations.
And sooo many more wonderful, little things.