Leggings Are The New Black

Leggings Are The New Black

I rather be comfortable in leggings than uncomfortable in real pants.

25
Leggings Are The New Black

During my three years as an undergraduate, I have learned that the most important staple in my wardrobe are my leggings. Whether you're on your way to the gym, late for class or wearing a comfy sweater, leggings are always the answer. Over the course of my college career, I have tried various legging brands that I have learned to love. Below are a few of my favorite for various occasions and styles.

1. Lulu Lemon

is by far the greatest brand of leggings. While you will have to drop some cash on a pair black of full-on luon's, you will definitely be pleased with the quality and fit. If you're on the shorter side, Lulu Lemon will hem your leggings at no additional cost.

2. Fabletics by Kate Hudson is an online athletic wear boutique that offers a complete outfit for just $25. Outfits range from printed leggings and running shorts to athletic jackets and tank tops. If you prefer for your athletic wear to match, Fabletics is the way to go.

3. Old Navy offers affordable and stylish leggings that are great for high impact sports such as cycling, kickboxing, or cross-fit. If anything happens to your leggings, you won't feel bad having to throw away a worn-out pair.

4. If you are the Blair Waldorf of leggings, you wear Tory Sport. Thankfully, Tory Burch blessed us with an athletic line and it did not disappoint. You can wear leggings and a quarter-zip while still looking like the fabulous diva you are.

5. Lastly, Athleta

offers mid-priced leggings that range in patterns, styles and fit. They are great for a sporty chic look or with a sweater. The quality of Athleta athletic clothing is also long-lasting and durable.

The next time you clean out your closet, make room for leggings because no matter the season, they are always in style.