Leaving You

Leaving You

Thank you for being you.

2
Leaving You
Alexia Meadows

We met my Sophomore year, your Junior year of high school. I remember being in Chorus with you and falling in love with you, as much as any normal teenager could fall in love. I was first attracted to your red dyed hair, and how cute and kinda awkward-shy you were. To be honest, you were the first guy I had actually had true feelings for. You were also the guy I had dated after the whole fiasco of a relationship I had my Freshman year. We had so much chemistry between us during our relationship. I am still wondering why we were so stupid to break up over a board game. Before we started talking just recently, I really wanted to talk to you, but I felt like you would have been super annoyed at me, or that you wouldn't have wanted to talk to me. I am so glad I just went for it and messaged you. We have so much chemistry between each other, and honestly, I am so glad and happy that you still have feelings for me as well. I know we didn't really end off on a good note after the break up, but I am happy we have grown up into who we are now. I really did miss you a lot. Even now, I miss you. I'm still a little bummed out that you moved so far away, but, I know that I can still one day do a road trip and drive to see you, so, that makes it better.

I am bursting at the seams with joy because of how you have let me back into your life. I want you to know how much of a great boyfriend you were when we dated. You were so sweet and loving, and made me feel happy almost all the time. Knowing me, I can be a big pain in the butt and I get annoyed and angered pretty easily, and I am glad you are able to put up with me when I am not so pleasant to be around. You can be such a butt too, but, I know we are able to have banter between each other and not be hurt easily. We have so much generally in common, and that makes me happy. We both love musicals, singing, dogs, food, and I'm pretty sure we both love horror movies. We vibe so well, and we accept each other for who we are, and we can tell each other anything. I love that about us.

I am so grateful that we started talking again, especially after all the wrecked relationships I had recently. I thought me and them had chemistry between us, but they are NOTHING like you. We instantly click, and we just get each other. I don't have to wonder if I am with the wrong person or talking to someone that just isn't right for me when I talk to you. I feel like we might possibly be soulmates with how well we seem to get along. Yeah there are times when one annoys the other, or we have little arguments, but we are so great for each other. I am so happy that you decided to message me back when you did, because now you make me happy, even if we just get to talk on the weekends and sometimes during the week. Thank you for being you, I am so glad to have you in my life.