Lazy Moon Is The Best Pizza In Orlando

Lazy Moon Is The Greatest Pizza Place And Will Always Have My Heart

Huge slices for less than $5?

8

Pizza is a food that everyone can enjoy because you can basically get any type of topping on it, and that is what makes it a perfect food. If you're a boring person you can just get cheese, or you can get the normal type of pizza and go with pepperoni or sausage or bacon. Or if you're like me, you can get veggies and meats and extra cheese because loaded pizza is the greatest thing ever invented ever in the entire history of mankind.

Bacon, green peppers, red peppers, spinach, feta, and pineapple - my stomach is rumbling just thinking about it.

When I first moved up to Orlando, I was like any other person that lived in Florida. The only pizza I knew was chain pizza that was okay at best. Pizza Hut and Domino's is what I lived off of during the early years of my life, and boy, if I knew what I was missing out on, I would have moved to Orlando much sooner.

One of the first places I knew that my boyfriend and I needed to visit was this place called Lazy Moon because I had heard a lot of great things about it from one of my friends who also happens to love pizza. The first weekend we moved up here we hit up Lazy Moon and I have not been able to go back to eating any type of chain pizza since then.

The place already is pretty quaint and on the hipster side of decoration, so that immediately grabbed my attention when we walked into the restaurant. The huge menus that include a diagram of a slice that included "actual size" was pretty funny since I wasn't expecting the pizza to be so huge. Plus $14 for pizza for two is a steal.

When our slices finally arrived, they were bigger than I was thinking even after looking at the diagram, and mine was absolutely covered with all the toppings I had asked for, which made me even more hungry. I don't usually use a knife and fork to eat my pizza but this slice demanded that I eat it that way. The smaller pieces let me savor the taste more.

The pizza was incredible, and I have gotten the same thing every time I've ever gone back. For the most part, I haven't had any bad experiences there, which only makes my love for Lazy Moon that much greater.

For people who say Blaze is better, I understand that you have an opinion, but you are wrong. You're not getting as much pizza and it is much more expensive than the price that you are paying at Lazy Moon.

Orlando is filled with tiny hole-in-the-wall restaurants that don't exist anywhere else and I think that is my favorite type of culture. I love being able to go to a place and eating food and experiencing something that you know you cannot experience anywhere else.