The last couple weeks of the semester are upon us, and we're all eager for summer to finally come. Whether we have finals, papers, or homework assignments, there is always something that we need to be doing, but don't want to be doing. We as college students need to prepare ourselves for a couple weeks of late night studying, multiple cups of coffee a day, and not having a social life until summer begins. I know that watching videos online, reading funny articles, or just giving myself a little pep talk always helps. I hope that this article can give you all a bit of finals relief. Here are a few thoughts all of us students have as told by "Family Guy":
1. When you're up all night studying and you start to go crazy.
2. When your friends who are already done school start posting summer pictures on social media.
3. When it finally gets warm and you own being the first person to wear shorts.
4. When it's the last day of classes and you're doing a "recap of the semester" instead of actual stuff that's going to be on the final.
5. When you've given up on trying to be personable.
6. When you've forgotten how to be a person completely.
7. When lecture just gets to be too much.
8. When your summer body just isn't ready yet.
9. When you're no longer capable of making logical decisions.
10. When you have to give your final presentations of the semester.
11. When you realize you can go back to having your own room for the summer.
12. When it's that time of the year to thank the internet.
13. When you know this is going to be you all summer but you don't care.
14. When you realize that you never have to talk to that annoying person from your class again.
15. When you run out of competent things to say, but you still try anyway.
16. When you're ready to graduate but you still have many semesters to go.
17. When you start to wish you could go back to elementary and middle school computer programs instead of the hard college ones.
18. When you're trying to study for finals with friends and you're desperately trying to find any way to make it fun.
19. When it's warm outside and you decide to go to class and everyone skipping is having a blast without you.
20. When finals are over and it's finally time to celebrate summer.
We only have a couple weeks left, and to be honest, it's probably going to be just as bad as we think it's going to be. College is great because we have so many breaks, but they definitely make us earn them. I hope you all find your motivation somewhere, because I'm still looking for mine. Study hard and work hard, friends! Summer is just a few weeks away.