Top 10 Evidence that Larry is Real

Top 10 Evidence that Larry is Real

Larry Stylinson 101

23220
Top 10 Evidence that Larry is Real
Tumblr

1. Love bites and Almost Kisses

Back in 2012, all of the members of One Direction were pretty affectionate to each other but, Louis and Harry take the cake.

We've got... Cheek kisses

Not so fake “fake” kisses

And another

Love bites…

galore

And the worst... almost kisses

And another

You can actually see Harry leaning in here.

2. Living Together

Louis and Harry lived together openly in the beginning while the other boys lived separately.

x

From the beginning

And he never wanted to live with anyone else

Even though Louis and Harry have to lie about living together now.. They still slip up sometimes

“our” house

3. Louis' First Meal

Louis always tells the story of the first meal he ever made, a romantic gesture towards his "girlfriend." This story is told the same story every time...

Chicken. Wrapped in Parma Ham. Stuffed with Mozzarella. With a side of homemade mash.

]

Soo.. he made this meal for his ex-girlfriend, right? Not according to this tweet!

I'll just let that speak for itself.

4. Sexual Innuendos

Louis and Harry just loooove to tease us..

The interviewer asked "Who usually is in front and who usually goes behind when you're playing Mario Kart?" Look at Louis' smug face realizing he can make this sexual.

Louis' mind is always in the gutter

and Harry loves it a little too much.

Even Liam sees what he did there

5. Jealousy

When you've got the whole world fawning over your boyfriend, it can be hard not to get jealous.

Not five seconds after the interviewer touched Louis

Harry had to mark his territory.

When Zayn and Louis were feeding each other, Harry had to intervene

If you listen to the video you'll even hear Harry say "I'm getting jealous over here"

Harry isn't the only one who gets jealous

6. Thumbs Up and Sign Language

In sign language, two thumbs up together means "sweetheart" or to "make love"

Louis and Harry signal thumbs up to each other

time

and

time

again

There are so many more but now we must move on to their other secret communication...

7. Matching Tattoos

As One Direction became more popular, Louis and Harry were slowly forced into the closet. Their tattoos were another way to express the feelings that they were no longer allowed to have.

Harry has a tattoo that states I can't change (a phrase that already references LGBT sentiments)

Louis got quotation marks a few months afterwards.

Harry got a ship tattoo

Louis got a compass tattoo

Harry got an anchor

Louis got rope

Harry got a heart

Louis got an arrow

Harry got a rose

Louis got a dagger

Finally, Harry's stomach butterfly tattoo and Louis' "It Is What It Is" tattoo are rumored to be a match. The tattoo artist, who did both tattoos, posted a picture in which the two tattoos are lined up just like they are on Louis and Harry's bodies.

Harry

Louis

The tattoo artist's sketches

8. Gender Neutrality & Orientation Ambiguity

Harry continuously goes out of his way to be ambiguous with his gender neutral responses to questions like "What do you look for in a girl"

He also routinely goes out of his way to make it clear that he could be queer.

He also responded quickly to Niall saying "Don't go a man" with..

People can easily brush this off by stating that he's joking. But imagine the alternative. He's being frank and people aren't taking him seriously enough.

9. Harry Loves Rainbows

All throughout One Direction's latest tour, Harry has picked up every rainbow flag people have thrown on stage and run with it.

He even stated that One Direction celebrates love in all forms; this was important in light of yet another Larry denial and anti-Rainbow Direction sentiment. Rainbow Direction is the term coined for fans of One Direction that are LGBTQIA or allies.

Harry loves rainbows, he loves the LGBTQIA community, and he (probably) loves boys.

10. Larry Denials

The Larry Stylinson denials start early and still continue to this day. Despite rumors circulating about several pairings (Narry, Ziam, etc), the Larry Stylinson pairing continues to be the only one formally denied. 5 years into their making and the rumors are stronger than ever.

Hint: If you want to make a denial realistic, don't put your arm around said person.

With the same wording.. almost as if he had practiced it.

The denials continue to this day from other band mates, interviews, and press releases.

It is important to note that many people still remain closeted and have to lie about their sexuality to this day. Ellen Page, Kristen Stewart, Anderson Cooper, and other celebrities have all come out in the past few years. Imagine how difficult it would be to come out as a same-sex couple in a boy band.

Larry is Real and Everything Hurts

I could have included endless more examples for each category and several more categories, but the closeting of Louis and Harry is complex and can't be covered in one article. Still, I hope that you've come out of this more informed about their relationship and support their eventual coming out.

Bonus Larry:

Yes, really.

Casual serenades

Larry finally allowed to interact again.

To conclude: