20 Best Unreleased Lana Del Rey Songs

Lana Del Rey is known for her aesthetically pleasing music. She has a certain style that gives off a psychotic sweetheart aesthetic. Her music makes you want to dance or raise hell while wearing red lipstick and heart-shaped sunglasses. Lana Del Rey has a lot of amazing unreleased songs that increase her aesthetic and here are 20 of my favorites.

1. "Put Me In A Movie"

YouTube

Put Me In A Movie has a certain aesthetic to it that can be both pretty and mysterious. The link that includes the songs also features a fan edit video that matches the song with the movie Neon Demon (2016) made by Just Some Videos.

2. "Kinda Outta Luck"

YouTube

Kinda Outta Luck is another song that has a psychotic sweetheart aesthetic. The video on the link is a mixture of films and videos mashed up to fit the story and aesthetic of the song made by Just Some Videos.

3. "Queen of Disaster"

YouTube

Queen of Disaster is another song of Lana Del Rey's that has a sweet sound to it and makes you want to dance to it. The video attached is a fan made lyric video by Lana Del Rey Lyrics.

4. "Back to the Basics"

YouTube

Back to the Basics is cute song that makes you want to fall in love and dance around your room. The video that has the song is a fan edit made by Mermaid Motel that matches the song with the movie Clueless (1995).

5. "Afraid"

YouTube

Afraid is a song about being done being afraid. It has a really good melody that is soft and unique. The fan video that is linked is by 139tv and matches the song with the movie Hick (2011).

6. "BBM Baby"

YouTube

BBM Baby has a sweet sound that makes you want to have someone to dance with and puts you in a good mood when getting ready. The fan video is made by Mermaid Motel and features the movie Pretty Woman (1990). The song and the movie matches perfectly.

7. "Big Bad Wolf"

YouTube

Big Bad Wolf is one of Lana Del Rey's unique songs that has a different sound and also has a psychotic sweetheart aesthetic. The fan video is made by Mermaid Motel that matches the song perfectly with the movie Psychout For Murder (1969).

8. "Be My Daddy"

YouTube

Be My Daddy is one of Lana Del Rey's fast paced songs that is perfect for a girls night out. The fan video is made by Kauani Bertoldo and features a mixture of videos and films to create the story of the song.

9. "Fine China"

YouTube

Fine China is a soft song that makes you want to lay out in the sun or fall asleep to. The fan video is made by Just Some Videos and features the movie Marie Antoinette (2006).

10. "Heavy Hitter"

YouTube

Heavy Hitter is a good song that you can listen to while getting ready for a girls night out. The song has a bad boy aesthetic and the fan video shows that aesthetic. The video is made by Mermaid Motel and hosts multiple characters like Richie Gecko from the From Dusk Till Dawn series.

11. "Hit & Run"

YouTube

Hit & Run has a good sound and has a Bonnie and Clyde aesthetic. The fan video is made by Mermaid Motel and features multiple Bonnie and Clyde scenes and the 1975 music video Robbers.

12. "Hundred Dollar Bill"

YouTube

Hundred Dollar Bill has a women making money aesthetic. It has a good beat to vibe with and the lyric video is made by lyricslanadelrey.

13. "Serial Killer"

YouTube

Serial Killer is another Lana Del Rey song that has the psychotic sweetheart aesthetic/ Bonnie and Clyde aesthetic. The fan video is made by Just Some Videos and features the movie Natural Born Killers (1994). Another good fan video to this song is Mermaid Motel's Serial Killer but the song is speed up so it sounds different.

14. "You Can Be The Boss"

YouTube

You Can Be The Boss has a bad boy aesthetic and has a good beat to it. The lyric video is made by ThulianPink.

15. "Yes To Heaven"

YouTube

Yes To Heaven is a soft song that makes you want to fall in love. The fan video is made by Mermaid Motel and consists of multiple videos such as Gucci campaign films and the music video to Cigarette Daydreams by Cage The Elephant.

16. "Diet Mountain Dew"

YouTube

Diet Mountain Dew is a good song to dance softly to. The fan video is made by Mermaid Motel and consists of multiple videos to create an aesthetically pleasing video that matches the song.

17. "Behind Closed Doors"

YouTube

Behind Closed Doors has a dancing tune to it and has a bad girl aesthetic. The fan video is made by Just Some Videos and consists of Rihanna's dance scenes in Valerian and multiple music videos that all match the song perfectly.

18. "Queen of The Gas Station"

YouTube

Queen of The Gas Station has a good sound to it that makes you want to sway and listen to it with headphones. The fan video is made by Mermaid Motel and matches the song with the movie Safelight (2015).

19. "Flipside"

YouTube

Flipside is a soft song about being the person you don't want to hurt. It is a song that makes you want to be in love. The fan video is made by Just Some Videos and matches the song with the movie The Crush (1993).

20. "Kill Kill"

YouTube

Kill Kill has a soft melody to it and is about being in love with a "dying man." The fan video is made by Just Some Videos and matches perfectly with the movie Candy (2006) which is about heroin addiction.

All of these unreleased songs are amazing and they are all so unique. I hope one day Lana Del Rey releases an album that consists of her unreleased music but for now I will enjoy them online. Most of these songs can be found thanks to the YouTubers who create such beautiful edits to show Lana Del Rey's aesthetic. Check out these wonderful songs and also the YouTubers I mentioned. Stay badass.