KUDOS PLUS A RANT!

KUDOS PLUS A RANT!

To all the mothers out there, you deserve the best!

9
KUDOS PLUS A RANT!
google

To all the mother's out there this one is for you:

To all the mother's who are working a full time job, holding up big careers, working on their degrees, and raising their families this is for you. You may be a single mother or a mother with a spouse, kudos to you! I never realized how hard it is to raise a child until I had my own. Even then I was like, all the mothers do it I can do it to, it's no big deal. Boy was I wrong. My son is only 5 months old and i'm already struggling to keep afloat.

By staying afloat I don't mean financially, but mentally, by that I mean being a full time student and trying to give my son time it's hard, very hard. I'm very blessed that my parents are supporting me (my husband is out of the country). My mom watches my son while I'm in class. As soon as I get home all my attention goes to him, and if I don't give him my time he will demand it, may be with crying to fussiness, but he knows already at 5 months old how to get his well deserved attention.

Giving him attention meaning, other things get behind.

Most of the things that are being affected is my school work. I have another year to go and I'm already struggling. I'm not trying to make this into a rant. My over all purpose of this post is to say thank you to all the mothers out there who keep up with their careers, or trying to get a degree and raised their children, spending some quality time with them. How do you do it? I would love to know.

Comment below and let me know, if you have any secrets up your sleeves, I would appreciate it. I know I will get through this last year of my degree some how, but what i'm afraid of is that I don't want to lose the quality time (time that we will never get back) with my son. I guess this did turn into a rant, but that was not my intention. I just wanted to say great job to all the mother's out there!