KOWA Prepares Pan-Asian Garden for Fashion Industry.

Ahead of Milan’s Men’s Fashion Week, KOWA Prepares Pan-Asian Garden for Fashion Industry

The famous asian restaurant is preparing its luxurious outdoor space for the fashion industry this coming week.

karola
karola
270

As the first Asian courtyard in the city, equipped with a tranquil oasis and ancient Chinese gardens, personnel flying into Milan for Men's Fashion Week will be looking for a restorative and reinvigorating experience.

"We place special emphasis on our user experience, cultivating an outdoor ancient Asian garden ambience that cannot be located anywhere else in Milan," said Andrea Reitano, Founder and Owner of KOWA. "Offering some of Milan's best cocktails and pan-Asian cuisine, we are opening our doors to the incredible people that will comprise the world-changing Milan Men's Fashion Week."

Kowa Interiors

Milan Men's Fashion Week will begin on June 15th and complete on June 18th. Shows and runway by Marni, Neil Barrett, Versace, Marcelo Burlon, MSGM, Prada, Dsquared2, Isabel Benenato, Giorgio Armani, Fendi, Frankie Morello, Philipp Plein and more will be taking place during the 4-day event.

Following London Men's Fashion Week earlier this month, fashion magazines are reporting a love-affair with street style, athleisure-wear, and fanny-packs to grace the Milan runways later this week.

Drawing on media, designs, fashion icons, models, make-up artists, and videographers from around the world, it wants the Fashion Week pioneers to consider their open-air classy dining by day, and forbidden nighttime garden enchantment by night.

"Our secret garden is synonymous with luxury, bold design, and daring accents, making it a must-see attraction for everyone gracing Milan today," said Reitano. "We welcome Milan's guests with Men's Fashion Week."

KOWA's garden is open from April thru October, seating up to 60-people. One of Milan's most sought-after outside destinations when compared to the Mandarin Oriental Milan's Seta Restaurant, Bulgari Hotel's courtyards, and Salumaio di Montenapoleone, the pan-Asian entity is working hard to prepare the garden for the kick-off of Milan Men's Fashion Week.

The restaurant officially opened their doors earlier this year ahead of Salone del Mobile, when over 1.6 million people descended on Italy for an international design event. Ideated by Andrea Reitano, a character known for his keen eye for detail and ability to scout the best talent in the industry, KOWA is led by Executive Chef, Jeff Tyler, who has worked in pan-Asian kitchens around the world. Since then, they have served celebrities, politicians, fashion icons, and up-and-coming entrepreneurs in one of the world's most notably regarded fashion capitals.

karola
karola