Kim Kardashian West: Robbed at Gunpoint

Kim Kardashian West: Robbed at Gunpoint

And mocked on Twitter for it

25
Kim Kardashian West: Robbed at Gunpoint
Twitter

If you think you had a bad weekend, you may want to sit down because you're not going to believe who had a way worse weekend than you did.

Believe it or not, Kim Kardashian West had a way worse weekend than you did. Kim was in Paris, France for the Paris Fashion Week along with her mother, Kris Jenner, and her sisters, Kendall Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian. According to CNN affiliate BFM TV, Kardashian West was staying in an apartment that is inside of a private mansion.

Sometime late Sunday night/early Monday morning, five men entered into the mansion and threatened the concierge with a weapon, handcuffed him, and forced him to give them access to the private apartment, where you remember Kim Kardashian West is staying. From there, two of the men went off and successfully gained access to Kardashian West's room and broke in to an unknowing Kim.

CNN reports that the gunmen held a gun to Kim's head and forced her into the bathroom, where they then locked her inside. While she was locked in the bathroom, and reportedly bound and gagged in the bathtub, the intruders took millions of dollars with of jewelry and cell phones all while Kim was begging them not kill her for the sake of her children. Reportedly, there was a ring stolen worth $4.49 million, and other jewelry with $5.6 million.

Thankfully, no one was hurt because the intruders never fired off their weapons. But, Kim Kardashian West was, obviously, shaken up. It is still unclear, at the time I'm writing this it may be cleared by the time it is published, if Kardashian West's children with her. But, there are no reports saying they definitely were and for Kim's mental sake, I'm hoping that North and Saint weren't there.

Meanwhile, Kardashian West's husband, Kanye West, was performing a show at the Meadows Festival in New York. In the middle of his show, while performing the song Heartless, someone on Kanye's crew ran onto stage and told Kanye of what had happened to his wife and he immediately cut off the song. He told his fans that he had a family emergency and had to end the show. Saying no more, he cut off the lights and left, leaving fans screaming "What happened to Kim?" and other words of sadness and support to the singer. Kim has since left Paris, and there isn't much more word of what she or Kanye are doing now.

With this news, you have to imagine that Twitter has taken this 40 million different ways and made 40 million different jokes. Such as:

As well as much more vulgar jokes that I wasn't going to put in the spotlight.

But really, looking at all the jokes of people making fun of Kim Kardashian West being robbed at gunpoint and pointing out how fashion choices and her life choices are just plain sick and tasteless. Kim is a human, she is someone's mother, she is someone's wife, she is someone's sister, she is someone's daughter, she is someone's friend. It doesn't matter if you like her or not, if you don't feel any sympathy towards her, you are showing your true character... not hers.

I wish Kim a speedy mental recovery after all that happened last night and hope this doesn't effect her too much. Go out there and kick some more butt and take some more names.