Your Loyal Friends Are Your Most Important Ones

Keep Your Loyal Friends Around, They Make The Best Ones

True friendship isn't measured by time.

82

The loyal friends are the ones you need to keep around you forever. Loyalty doesn't mean they had to have been your friends from birth. Sometimes the best of friends are the ones you've known for a short amount of time. Time doesn't always define a friendship.

"It's not about who has been around the longest, it's about who came and never left your side."

The loyal friends are the ones who make an effort to see you. No matter what their schedule might look like, they will do their best to see you in their free time. Nobody is too busy that they can't see you.

The loyal friends are the ones who even though you don't get to speak to them often or see much, you know they are always there for you as you are for them. And when you do eventually see them, it's like nothing has changed. Your friendship is still the same as it was and you continue where you left off.

I look for pure and honest friends. I look for friends that can be goofy but can also have a serious conversation. The loyal friends are going to be the ones who encourage you and respect you. Be friends with people you celebrate your every success, not envy your every move.

I consider myself a loyal friend so I expect that in return and if I see that someone isn't reciprocating that, then I know they don't deserve my time, kindness, nor my friendship.

To my friends that have always been there for me, I want to say thank you and that I appreciate every single one of you. Thank you for lifting me up, taking my phone calls, encouraging me, making me laugh, and loving me unconditionally.