11 Life Lessons You Can Learn From The Kardashians

1. Always remember people are dying.
63

Many people do not like the Kardashians. Most people believe, “They are just famous for being famous”. Since they are famous though, a lot of their life has been captured for society to see through their show, “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”. Although people may dislike them, they actually have taught us all some pretty important lessons.

1. Always remember people are dying.

If you lose your diamond earrings in the ocean, it is okay. Remember that even though your life sucks right now, people have it worse so move on.

2. Always be who you are.

Like Khloe says, “My weight doesn't define me”. That is perfectly true because even if you think they are fake, they are just real people like you and me.

3. Have faith.

Sometimes life is just too much to handle. Remember that you can’t handle everything, which is okay.

4. Pictures are great, especially selfies.

A picture is worth 1,000 words. Even if your sister is going to jail, take the selfie.

5. Respect.

Be nice to each other. It is very important to not be rude.

6. Have fun.

#YOLO! You only get one life so don’t be old and boring, live it up! Don't care about what anyone around you does, just do you!

7. No one is perfect.

Don’t be a crappy version of yourself, though. Strive to try and be the best you that you can be!

8. Don’t put up with what you don’t want to.

Tell someone to stop being a baby, you do not have to put up with what you don’t want to. Stand your ground!

9. Don’t let others control your life.

If someone does not like your life…oh well! Do not live your life to please others. Live your life to please yourself.

10. Let it go.

People are going to talk. People are going to spread rumors. Don’t listen. Only you know the real you and that’s what matters most.

11. Just eat

Go ahead. Eat whatever you want, just go to the gym later.