15 Inspirational Kanye Quotes To Boost Your Confidence

Or should I say, your Kanyefidence.

65
Giphy.com

We all know that as much as you might love someone or something, no one will ever love anyone else as much as Kanye loves Kanye. Kanye's overwhelming confidence has become a widespread inspiration for jokes and memes all over the Internet. Being that it is the beginning of the week, I figured everyone could use a little bit of inspiration.

You can thank me later

1. "Jay is Kweli's favorite rapper, 50 is Eminem's favorite rapper, and I'm my favorite rapper."

2. "I'm like a vessel, and God has chosen me to be the voice and the connector."

3. "Don't ask me what I think the best song of last year was, because my opinion is the same as most of America's. It was Gold Digger."

4. "Come on now! How could you be me and want to be someone else?"

5. "I am so credible and so influential and so relevant that I will change things."

6. "I'm the number one living and breathing rock star."

7. "When someone comes up and says something like, 'I am a God,' everybody says, 'Who does he think think he is?' I just told you who I thought I was. A God. I just told you. That's who I think I am."

8. "For me to say I wasn't a genius, I would just be lying to you and myself."

9. "I am Warhol! I am the number one most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh. Walt Disney, Nike, Google."

10. "I am going down as a legend. Whether or not you like me or not. I am the new Jim Morrison. I am the new Kurt Cobain."

11."The Bible had 20, 30, 40, 50 characters in it. You don't think that I would be one of the characters of today's modern Bible?"

12. "My greatest pain is that I will never be able to see myself perform live."

13. "You can't look at a glass as half full or empty if it's overflowing."

14. "I'm a creative genius and there is no other way to word it."

15. "I will go down as the voice of this generation, of this decade, I will be the loudest voice."

And let's not forget this iconic moment:

Stay strong, Taylor.

Read more at http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/blogs/suzannah-ramsda...