Why Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin's Marriage Will Last

Why Justin Bieber And Hailey Baldwin's Marriage Will Last

Sorry but Jelena was toxic and so 2014.

110

As much as this pains me to say, Justin Bieber has officially met his match. While I was solidly convinced since the age of 13 that Justin Bieber would somehow find me at one of his concerts, look past our three year age difference, and marry me, it didn't happen. The worst part is, I am the same age as his fiancé. Regardless of my broken heart, I am happy to see that he is finally happy.

If you have been a "Belieber" since 2009 like I have, you know Justin has had his fair share of ups and downs. Growing up is hard to do and having to do it in front of cameras is even harder. Justin broke into the spotlight with his adorable hair flip and sweet voice when he was only 15 years old. At the age of 18, he begins dating superstar Selena Gomez and they went on to fascinate the world with their relationship.

It was long after their relationship first started that Justin began to change. He changed his style, temporarily tried to become a rapper, and started hanging out with a different crew. Clearly, Justin was going through the normal phases of growing up but having an older girlfriend who was more mature than him at the time added some pressure. I tend to believe this was the reason for their first breakup. Selena Gomez is two years older than Justin Bieber and she had already gone through her teen phases while Justin still had two years to go. She was more acclimated to the spotlight as she got her break in Hollywood 3 years before Justin.

They hold different personal and career values and this is why it was never going to work between them. Once you break up the first time, you can try again if you allow yourself some time to reflect on the relationship to see how you can improve it if both parties want to give it another go. If not, it's time to let go and move on. I lost count of how many times Justin and Selena broke up. One week they were reportedly back together and the next they were slamming each other in the press. While Justin and Selena gave their relationship one final go early this year, it was clear this time that they were just in two different stages in life now.

Enter Hailey Baldwin.

Hailey and Justin were never a confirmed couple but Hailey seemed to be the one who successfully consoled Justin after one of his longer breaks from Selena. She would vacation with him and his family while also support him at his concerts across the country. They started off as friends and that's important when establishing a relationship. One of the mistakes of Justin and Selena was they didn't really have a friend stage. They went from acquaintances to a couple in a blink of an eye.

Hailey and Justin on the other hand really got to know each other before taking the plunge. Hailey also had a backbone and broke up with Justin when he started his party boy ways. Selena would break up with him one minute then beg for him back the next. By Hailey ending the relationship when he got wild, she showed him she respected herself and did not need to deal with his crap.

When he was ready to commit, she was ready but until then she wasn't going to wait around for him. Hailey went on to casually date Cameron Dallas and Shawn Mendes which I tend to believe showed Justin that she was moving on with or without him. As Hailey was dating these guys, all of the sudden Justin is hanging out with pastors, visiting sick fans in hospitals, going to church more, spending time with his family, giving back to the community and all these other good things at 2009-2011 Bieber used to do.

Hailey helped Justin get back on track.

This is why their relationship is so strong. Hailey pushes Justin to be the best version of himself and when he needs a shoulder to cry on (literally) she is/was there. He knows she will love him no matter what and honestly, I am so happy he has Hailey. She makes him happy and he has become a better person due to her encouragement. I know that they will make it far in life together and I look forward to their wedding and their future together.

Instagram post by Justin Bieber • Sep 8, 2018 at 4:04pm UTC

Bizzle Bieber on Instagram: “His smile lights up my entire world😩😁”

PLUGGED™ on Instagram: “Justin Bieber & Hailey Baldwin are reportedly now engaged 💍 After several weeks of dating Bieber proposed at a resort in the Bahamas…”