Wait For That Guy...

Wait For That Guy...

Who proves he stands out among the rest.

621
Wait For That Guy...
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/11/24/6364708214760209341653172395_Courting-period%20resized.jpg

You know, sometimes I find myself watching movies and shows that are placed in a different time. I love the type of setting that has Kings, Queens, Knights, and sword fighting. Most fairy tales have that type of setting, so I think that's why I like them the most.

Watching those, it really got me thinking. Not the thinking that you just randomly have a thought about it. I'm talking about the hard, deep thinking, where you consider things as they are, and how they were.

The arts of dating have went so downhill. The way they did it back then, courting women, instead of whatever it is they do now.

Seriously, most guys don't even care anymore. There's no effort in order to show a woman what you can offer them, and how sweet you can be to them. There's too many guys who are jerks, and deadbeats in this generation.

Asking a girl out:

"Might I have the privilege of your company this evening?"

"Hey girl. Let's chill."

Seriously. Which one would you say yes to, ladies? Maybe the one who actually asks, and expresses interest.

Guys, if you aren't interested in actually doing something with her, don't waste your breath. If you don't know her name, be wise to ask her that first, before asking if she wants to go out.

One thing I've noticed is that people just don't take any type of relationship serious anymore. So many people are having multiple partners, or talking to multiple people and can't commit, run from commitment, cheating, and just plain not caring. I mean, what happened to the old days where marriage was the thing to strive for? Now, a person strives for not being married.

One day, everyone will find that ONE person. The person who is open with you in every way, who challenges you to be your best, and makes you WANT to be that better person. They will be YOUR perfect person, and vice versa. Those little things you hate about yourself, they will love the most. The flaws they have, well you wouldn't love them the same without them.

They might buy you flowers, or ask you to spend a special evening, or even plan a surprise date for you. There are still guys out there who think old fashioned, and genuinely want to be that guy for someone. Prince Charming isn't going to just come riding in on a white horse, but he could be disguised as someone you never even thought possible.

Ladies, don't settle for less. Wait for that guy. Courting might be long over, but some of the actions from that time, do still happen today.

Wait for that guy, who cares more about what's in your brain than on it. Wait for that guy that thinks you're little quirks and flaws are cute. Wait for that guy who brings you flowers for no reason. Wait for that guy who wants to know what's bothering you, so they can help. Wait for that guy who always holds the door open for you. Wait for that guy, who proves that they love you, just as much as they say they do.

I vote we should bring back courting, and bring back how dating used to be.