Just Because I'm Quiet, Doesn't Mean I'm Sad

For the people that think they know you better then you know yourself.

391
Rhiannon Tylutki

It is an interesting experience when someone decides they know you better then you do, and tells you who you are and what you ought to be. If darkness is your only companion, you wouldn't know it to be dark. It would simply be natural and a normal surrounding. It is light which brings awareness to the darkness, and it is a calm which brings way to the storm. If we didn't have a bright tomorrow, we wouldn't know yesterday as dark, and you've never known happiness till you've danced in the rain.

In Poland, the summer rains are warm and quick, and feel as though it were more of a comforting blanket. I think about how there are only a handful of people that I've let into my life, and of those it still feels as though no one really knows me.

I put up walls and a face, and I am exited and loud and energetic... because if I weren't I would be faced with constant questions of what is wrong and why I am sad. When I am quiet, I'm not sad... usually. I'm just thoughtful or trying to relax. But I have to put up this sassy, happy front, because if I don't and I just want to read a little everyday, its as if I'm depressed. I'm not. I'm just an introvert, no matter how loud or relatively comfortable I am making a fool of myself in front of random people I do or do not know. It makes no difference, I am still introverted, and I still have to be alone to regenerate my energy and will to be around people.

Sincerely Yours,

Rajanka T