The past couple of weeks have been crazy with midterms. As the weeks continue to get busier, we are slowly losing all of our drive. In order to help get us through the rest of this week, here are some cheesy jokes that hopefully get a chuckle or two out of us.
1. What do you call a big pile of kittens?
2. Why can't a bike stand on its own?
It's two tired.
3. What did one hat say to the other?
You stay here. I'll go on ahead.
4. Why did the coffee file a police report?
It got mugged.
5. Why didn't the toilet paper cross the road?
It got stuck in a crack.
6. Why did the cookie admit himself to the hospital?
Because he felt crummy.
7. What did the time traveler do when he was still hungry after dinner?
He went back four seconds.
8.Where did the sheep go on vacation?
9. Why can't your nose be 12 inches long?
Because then it would be a foot.
10. What do you call an arctic cow?