Why You Should Move To Johns Creek

Why You Should Move To Johns Creek

Our city is the best in the world

376
Why You Should Move To Johns Creek
Atlanta Athletic Club

Pack up your bags, you're moving to Johns Creek, Georgia. That's right, you're coming to the greatest suburb on this planet. Of course, the main question you have right now is why. But by the end of this article, you'll see the 5 reasons why you should be moving here as soon as you can.

1. We're the 13th highest-earning city in the USA

Some of the 12 cities ahead of us include New York City and Beverley Hills, so that pretty much speaks for itself. Johns Creek has some of the best country clubs, restaurants and general atmosphere in the entire country, all just a short drive away from downtown Atlanta, now called the Silicon Valley of the east. If you want to make money and live life to its fullest, Johns Creek is the place for you.

2. 45-minute drive from Atlanta

As I mentioned before, we're situated 45 minutes away from Atlanta, meaning the city life is not so distant after all. State Farm, Porsche USA, Mercedes-Benz, Home-Depot and The Weather Channel have moved their US operations to Atlanta, which means more money in the Georgia economy. Not only do we have jobs, we also have beautiful attractions. The World of Coke, Georgia Aquarium (world's largest), College Football Hall of Fame and many other must-see enjoyments are located here. That means when your cousins or friends come to visit, there's plenty to do, and they'll want to come back more and more.

3. Name your favorite restaurant, we have it

Medlock Bridge. If you're a native Creeker (we don't really have a nickname), you know exactly what I'm talking about. If you're feeling Indian, we have it. Mexican? Sure. Italian. Yep, we have it. Persian. Yep, and I can name it off the top of my head, too. If you're a foodie, Johns Creek is the place for you. Every night you're here, you can have a variety of food from a region you may have never even heard of. Johns Creek is a beautiful place filled with people from all corners of the globe, and that environment is a great place for people to live.

4. A great place to settle down

Johns Creek is an amazing place to settle down with your family. With multiple options for schools, including some of the best in the country, Johns Creek is a great place for your kids to grow up. With the diversity our city has, kids will be accustomed to meeting new people with different backgrounds, and that will set them up for a beautiful future ahead. Not only that, we have some of the best schools in the country. Northview High School is ranked 132nd in the nation, fighting with the best public schools across the country. Chattahoochee and Johns Creek High Schools are also highly ranked within the top 250 schools. With an education from these schools, your kids will be ready for the outside world. We also have amazing camps, extracurricular activities, athletics and a multitude of activities that kids can do in whatever they're interested in, making Johns Creek the perfect place to grow up. Johns Creek is a very quiet suburb, and that means that the calm peaceful life you've always wanted is now within reach.

5. Nature lovers, we've got plenty for you

The Chattahoochee River flows right through our city, and that gives us plenty of nature trails. The whole city is plentiful with trees, trails and flowers. Greenways extend throughout most of the city, which means walking and enjoying the serene community is always possible. If you want to take pictures of the flora and fauna, or just go for a walk, Johns Creek is definitely the place for you.

Johns Creek has the nicest community, with people that are always ready to help you. With friendly neighbors, great restaurants, and a diverse cultural life, Johns Creek is great for everyone. It doesn't matter where you're from, what you do for a living or how you like to live your life. As long as you're here, we're happy to have you, and that's why you should move to Johns Creek.