Johnny Mueller Hosts the Alter Famous EXPAT FILES

EXPAT FILES- LIVING IN LATIN AMERICA radio/podcast

90

Johnny Mueller hosts the very popular EXPAT FILES- LIVING IN LATIN AMERICA radio/podcast. Journalists, podcasters and newsletter writers worldwide call him the "expert expat" and "the King of the Expat Broadcasters" with the longest continuous running expat radio show/podcast in the world.

Johnny Mueller Shows His 1000+ podcast shows have been downloaded many million times and in addition Johnny also hosts "off the tourist trail" week long Expat boots-on-the ground-seminars deep in the heart of Latin America.

What is THE EXPAT FILES show? It's all about teaching and showing Americans how to escape the first-world treadmill and the accompanying rat-race stress. With each Expat Files show he lays out all that's good, bad, ugly and great about Expats living in Latin America while describing how practically anyone can live the Expat good life on even the average social security check.

After living 30 years south of the border himself, "expert expat" Johnny Mueller shows his audience by example and with real life expat boots-on-the-ground stories how to formulate your own get-out-of-Dodge "Plan B".

His shows are found on PRN.FM, I-tunes, Stitcher, podbean.com, etc. His Expat Insider Seminar schedule and information are at www.ExpatPlanB.com