Jobs I Would Not Want To Have

Jobs I Would Not Want To Have

Somebody has to do these things!

542
Jobs I Would Not Want To Have
jobleaker.com

Every now and then you probably feel pretty stressed out by work or school and wish you were doing something else. However, when you really stop and think about some of the other jobs there are out there, you realize how lucky you are and how you would never want some of the jobs other people have. Without further ado, here are some jobs that I would never ever want to have.

Actually, before I get on with this article, I want to stress that I have total respect for the people who do these jobs. I'm not saying they're bad jobs, I'm just saying I would never have the strength or patience to do them! Anyway, let's commence!

1. Toll Booth Operator

Being a toll booth operator must be pretty rough. I doubt the hours are consistent and as far as I know all you really do is sit there and check the cars that are passing by. I'm not sure if this work is difficult or boring, but why would you want it to be either of those things? If it's tough, you realize how frustrating it is to be in that position, but if it's too boring you won't feel like you're doing much with your life. I'm so sorry, toll booth operators!

2. Subway Driver

Controlling a crazy New York subway train that always goes to the same places, smells, is full of weirdos, and is underground with constant terror threats? No thanks! I have enough of the subway and it's ridiculousness just from commuting this summer. If I had to do a job like that for the rest of my life I'd probably hop off the first stop and never look back!

3. Used Car Salesman

This doesn't sound bad right? Many people have this job. What you might forget is how crooked and shady some car salesmen really are. Think about it: their job is to swindle people into buying a crappy, unsafe car. Yeah they have to do what they have to do to make a paycheck, but how would you live with yourself? Well, I guess some people do, but still! In my opinion, used cars salesmen can be just as deceitful as some lawyers are.

4. Working at a Funeral Home

Who chooses to do this? Is this someone's dream? Do people actually want to grow up to work at a funeral home? Don't say it's because it pays well or because some people have a family business! Wanting to work at a funeral home without any concrete reason is just weird! Whats even more dark than wanting to work there is wanting to make a profit. Again, businesses are businesses that need to make money, but funeral home owners are like, "Well, I hope more people start dying this month we really need some more cash." That's just crazy!

There you have it, a few jobs I would not want to have. I could have written about so many other crappy jobs I wouldn't want to have, but I already unintentionally insulted a lot of people today who might have these jobs, so maybe next time!