Why JJ Is A Better 'Outer Banks' Boyfriend Than John B

10 Reasons You Might Fall For JJ MORE Than John B On Netflix’s 'Outer Banks'

You think a guy holding a gun is hot.

3371

By now, you've already binged Netflix's "Outer Banks" at least once — if not more (and if you haven't, you should go do so immediately).

And while most people watching instantly gravitated toward falling in love with John B, there are some people who couldn't help but find themselves loving his best friend, JJ. This is because JJ is the perfect combination of broken, hot, stupid, caring, and authentic. Watching him make decisions is like watching a train wreck happen in slow motion — it's brutal, but you can't turn away.

Here are 10 reasons you might find yourself loving JJ even more than John B:

1. You love guys who might ruin your life.

You all know who you are.

2. You think a guy holding a gun is hot.

3. You have a soft spot for blondes.

I mean, just look at that HAIR.

4. You're a true Pogue at heart.

Sure, John B is a pogue too — but something tells me JJ would never EVER fall for a Kook.

5. You love to fix broken people.

Every time JJ had a good emotional breakdown, you wish you were there to hug him.

6. You like to party.

Look me in the eyes and tell me you didn't want to be in that $25,000 hot tub drinking champagne with ya boy.

7. You love guys who don't give a fuck.

If you've ever said "YOLO" unironically, JJ is your cup of tequila.

8. You love guys who will do anything for their friends.

JJ taking the fall for Pope had you swooning.

9. You are attracted to people who take chances.

10. You love a good underdog.

At the end of the day, it's just hard not to root for good things to happen to JJ.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.