20 Lyrics From Jhené Aiko's 'Chilombo' That Everyone Will Use As Instagram Captions In 2020

20 Lyrics From Jhene Aiko's 'Chilombo' That Everyone Will Use As Instagram Captions In 2020

If you're in your feelings or need a self-esteem boost, Jhené's got you covered.

132821

New music from Los Angeles songstress Jhene Aiko has been long overdue. On March 6, Jhene Aiko released "Chilombo," her third album and follow-up to her psychedelic "Trip." Her release has already made trending topics on Twitter, with fans raving over every song. As I said, new music has been long overdue.

"Chilombo," according to her recent Billboard interview, is a "free-flowing jam session;" basically, a set of freestyles focusing on love, sexuality, relationships, losses and more. Every Jhene fan knows that she has the type of music to make you smile, make you cry, or make you confident in yourself.

This is an album filled with calm, yet bold and brash serenades that will fit well in your Instagram captions this year. Here are some lyrics on Instagram you'll see as you scroll through 2020:

1. "She found her focus, the beast awoken."

2. "'Cause when I get mad, I get big mad."

3. "I want better for you movin' forward, what's better for you than me?"

4. "I'm movin' on, I'm puttin' on my free."

5. "Flex on my ex, with my model X."

6. "I got you sprung off in the springtime."

7. "I chose happiness over everything."

8. "Flippin'-floppy, wishy-washy, never twice the same."

"Try me, you cannot define me."

"I'm a boss bitch, how you don't f*ck with me?"

11. "I know life's a bitch, but she could at least give me head."

12. "I was born tired, gettin' more tired."

13. "I'm not bossy, I'm the boss."

14. "I'm not being difficult, I just see things differently."

15. "I cannot let go 10,000 memories."

16. "Some doors were closed for others to open."

17. "I'll pray for you."

18. "Throw all my sins into wishing wells."

19. "It ain't perfect, but everything's beautiful now."

20. "Party hard for me when I'm gone."