Why Jenna Marbles And Her Boyfriend Are Couples Goals
relationships

10 Reasons Jenna 'Marbles' Mourey And Julien Solomita Are Ultimate #CoupleGoals

Funny relationships are the best relationships.

1208
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTxRwWPBtSN/?hl=en&taken-by=jennamarbles
JennaMarbles / Instagram

I have been watching Jenna from the beginning and she truly seems happier than ever with Julien. I love their relationship and how much fun they have together all the time.

1. They are able to work together

mckennareubens.ca

They say don't mix family and business, but Jenna and Julien beat this stereotype. They have built their empire together and are able to not let work come between them.

2. They always make each other laugh

thumbs.gfycat.com

I mean, watch one of their videos. They are always laughing at each other. Jenna even said in one of her videos that she had never laughed so hard until she met Julien. That alone is what I'm looking for.

3. They don't let the press affect their relationship

thumbs.gfycat.com

Most relationships in the limelight fail miserably. I'm sure it is easy to get caught up in the fame and lose sight of what is actually important. Jenna and Julien have kept the press away from their relationship and focus on what they know is true.

4. They allow each other to look however they want

MTV

This might seem superficial, but it is important in today's world. How many girls would want their boyfriend to have a mustache and neon yellow hair? I love that they both look however they want and have fun with their looks. They don't take life too seriously.

5. They have dog children

thumbs.gfycat.com

Kermit, Peach, and Marbles. The cutest and funniest dogs on the internet don't @ me.

6. They don't rush their relationship

thumbs.gfycat.com

Today's world rushes marriage. People think that a few months is perfect timing to get married. For some, that works but usually, those relationships end up having issues. Jenna and Julien are five years strong and go with the flow. They don't put pressure on their relationship to get married just because everyone else is.

7. They focus on having fun together

thumbs.gfycat.com

The main personality trait I am looking for is a guy that can make me laugh. Jenna and Julien have so much fun together and don't seem to have

8. They don't make every aspect of their relationship public

thumbs.gfycat.com

Jenna's Instagram isn't used often, but I think that is a good thing. She doesn't feel the need to post every meal she eats or everything she and Julien are doing. The videos they post on Jenna's channel are lighthearted and funny, not dramatic and invasive like most famous YouTube couples. Julien posts vlogs, but they are snippets of their life that still give them privacy.

9. They support each other in everything they do

thumbs.gfycat.com

Julien letting Jenna give him an acrylic manicure might seem minor, but have you ever taken off an acrylic nail? Lol. Yes, they support each other in doing funny things to themselves in videos, but the support each other in real life decisions as well. For example, Julien went with Jenna to get her wax figure made, and the whole time he was talking about how proud of her he was. That video was one of the sweetest I've ever seen.

10. They are freaking cute together

Her Campus

I mean look at them. No explanation needed.