Jeffree Star Is Killing The Competition

Jeffree Star Is Killing The Competition

These colors are to die for.

244
Jeffree Star Is Killing The Competition
makeupbyastridlam

Alright, the last article I wrote about Jeffree Star, I mentioned how I loved my first three lipsticks from him. Well that collection just got a whole lot bigger. Since then, Posh Spice, Mannequin, Rose Matter, Celebrity Skin, Androgyny and Masochist have joined the collection.

Here is a look at each color

Dominatrix

A dark brown with a slight red tint if it hits the light correctly.

Unicorn Blood

A lovely shade of dark red.

Masochist

Now this might look super dark, but it is light and more like a fuschia like color.

Androgyny

Meet a darker pink, hands down one of his best sellers.

Scorpio

More like a light purple.

Posh Spice

Posh Spice (bringing back our Spice Girls fandom) is dark and has somewhat of a shimmer.

Celebrity Skin

A dark nude that is amazing.

Mannequin

Welcome of his newest colors. Mannequin has a nice nude tint that could be mixed with any color.

Rose Matter

Rose Matter is his other newest color. It's straight pink tint that is untouchable.

All of these photos come straight from JeffreeStarCosmetics.com

One thing I love the most about his Velour Liquid Lipstick Collection is the fact that they start out as glossy and dry matte. Who could deny this collection? I cannot ignore these fabulous colors. I, for one, do not like pink colors, however, I just tried on Masochist and it is to die for. There is a major detail that everyone MUST KNOW. All of his makeup is gluten free and cruelty free.

Jeffree Star is set to come out with a summer collection soon so keep your eyes open. I find his entire collection to be beautiful. All of the lipsticks go for 18 dollars. So hop onto the website and buy what you can, because guess what? THEY SELL QUICKLY!!!!!