It's Okay to not be Okay

It's Okay to not be Okay

It's okay to be breaking behind your smile or crying behind your bright eyes.

506
It's Okay to not be Okay

It's okay to not be okay. It's okay to be lost, to not know what you want in life or where you are in life. It's okay if the only certainty you have when you wake up in the morning is that you need to try your best to get through another day.

It's okay to no be okay. It's okay to not have it all figured out, it's okay to not have a plan. It's okay to try something, it's okay to fail. It's okay to go here then there and come back to where you started. It's okay to get lost, in order to be found.

It's okay to not be okay. It's okay to be breaking behind your smile or crying behind your bright eyes. It's okay to not want to make your bed or even get out of your bed. It's okay to not be okay, because at the end of they all that matters is that you were smiling, and that you did get out of your bed, even if you didn't make it.

It's okay to not be okay. It's okay to cry, it's okay to hurt. It's okay to be weak, it's okay to cry. It's okay not to push everything away, it's okay to pull it up and feel it and let it rip you apart. At lease for a little bit. Feeling something is a sign of strength, not of weakness.

It's okay to not be okay. It's okay to need your mother, to need your best friend. It's okay to miss your best friend. It's okay to scream into your mother's arms and be cradled by her and feel safe in her. It's okay to need someone, it's okay to be open, it's okay to not be okay.

It's okay to not be okay. It's okay to feel lost, it's okay to feel confused. It's okay to not have answers, it's okay to not know. It's okay to trust that you will know, that someday you will wake up and feel happy with exactly where you are.

It's okay to not be okay. It's okay to need time, it's okay to let yourself heal. It's okay to put yourself first and it's okay to love yourself first. Its okay to not be okay and it's okay to fix what makes you not okay.

It's okay to not be okay and it's okay to feel like you won't be okay. But always know that you're going to be okay, and that you're already on your way to being okay. Know that not being okay is the first step to being okay again.