It's Not Wasted Time

It's Not Wasted Time

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

61
It's Not Wasted Time
thesalesblog.com

Time can be quite a scary thing. These days, time seems to pass by so quickly, as if it’s simply slipping through our hands. I’ve noticed that as the older we grow, the faster the days, months and years seem to go by. Now, that may just be due to entering adulthood, and learning to adjust to our hectic schedules that come along with balancing both college and work, as well as keeping a social life. We just can’t get enough of this so called thing called time. Time, however, is the longest thing we humans have come to know as our time living on Earth is the longest thing we will ever have spent doing. Time is also what we want the most, but use the worst.

This brings me to the fact that there are many people whom I cross paths with in life who only play a temporary role in my life. Sometimes I question God as to why He allows certain friendships to fall apart and for certain relationships to crumble, and not allow them to mend themselves back together.

I often find myself forcing things — things that will most likely never happen, or just result in a negative manner, and I know that I’m not the only girl who does this. Why waste precious time on someone, or something, if they weren’t meant to be in your life for the long run?

The most precious thing you can give someone is your time. You’re giving them a portion of your life that you’ll never get back. God often removes someone from your life for a reason, so think before you chase after them. As Kim Kardashian says, “everyone comes into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.” Granted, with enough time, you will realize who’s meant to stay and when it’s time for others to go.

With that being said, time has a wonderful way of showing us what really matters. It’s important to cherish moments with those who played a significant role in your life at some point and time — whether they may be the good, the bad, or the ugly — as God placed them in your life for a reason.

God’s timing is perfect timing, as He is never early, never late. If you think about it, time is never wasted on someone or something, because at some point in time in your life you were satisfied with your actions and living happily. The time you had spent (not wasted) was exactly what you had wanted at one point. And just because something hasn’t happened yet or didn’t work out, doesn’t mean that it never will. Time is always going to be on our side. A wise soul once told me, “Happy is the one who learns to wait as he prays and never loses his patience’s, for Gods time is the best time.”