It's Just A Bunch Of Hocus Pocus

It's Just A Bunch Of Hocus Pocus

Get your broom sticks ready!

125
It's Just A Bunch Of Hocus Pocus
disneydetail

Hocus Pocus, debuting in 1993, is one of my all time favorite Halloween movies. I will admit that, it does scare me, every time I watch it. There are many elements that make this classic, the ultimate Halloween movie. I want to share with you the elements, that keep me hooked on this witchy cauldron bubbling classic.

This movie has everything from witches wanting to feed off of children to protective older brothers to the funniest dead guy around the graveyard.

1. The Sanderson Sister Witches.

Winfred, Sarah, and Mary Sanderson are the comedy and horror of this movie. They are the main storyline and the most famous witches in Salem, Massachusetts.

2. Thackery Binx is portrayed by Sean Murray.

Before he was NCIS Special Agent, McGee, he played the oh so dashingly handsome, older brother of Emily Binx.

3. Witty comebacks.

I mean, come on, who doesn't love all the witty and funny comebacks?

4. Billy becoming Max, Alison, and Dani's protector.

He's all right for a 300 or so year old dead man. He did lent that dug up grave to Dani, to help save her from the witches. He is a good guy in my book!

5. When Max decides to not believe the power of the black flame candle.

Bad things happen when you don't follow instructions, Max! Oh silly boy, thinks he can outsmart everyone in the town and their "myths". He was wrong and it was one of the highlights of the movie.

6. Protective Brothers: Thackery and Max.

How many brothers do you know that would try to fight 3 wicked witches for their little sisters? Coolest brothers ever!

7. The goodbye scene to Thackery and Emily.

When Thackery reunites with his sister and they have the funniest two lines. This is my favorite dialogue ever!

8. The connection between Max and Alison.

Aren't they cute? One thing, when moving to a different place, that worked in Max's favor was meeting Alison. The couple that fights witches and saves the children of Salem, stays together.

9. Binx's promise to Dani.

Binx as a cat and as human, are equally winning over my heart.

I hope you all immediately go and watch this spectacular Halloween classic, after reading some great parts from it.

October is a time to binge watch Hocus Pocus all month long!