It's 2018 And It's Time To Let Go Of These 7 Things

In 2018, I implore you to let go of the negativity that took place in 2017.

In case you missed it, it's 2018 now. There are so many things that need to be let go of. You cannot go into this year holding onto things from the past.

1. Let go of the friend drama.

Seriously. Does this friend benefit you? Have they been in your life for a long time? Do they make you be a better person? If this is no, let go of that friend and drama. You do not need that kind of negativity in your life. If you answer yes, just hug and make up with your friend because you know you love them anyway.

2. Other people's opinion of you.

Screw what other people say about you. Own what you got, and flaunt it.

3. Insecurities.

This is hard to do, but realize you are beautifully imperfect. There is not an ounce of you that should be changed unless it is something you want.

4. Stress.

Whether it be from school, work, family, friends, money, life, whatever. Let it go. Life is seriously too short to be constantly stressed out. You are not having fun if you are constantly stressed out, and after all the hard work you do, you need to have some fun.

5. Toxic people.

Whether it be a relationship, or a friendship, or even a family member, if that person is toxic, and is making your life worse, cut them out. It will be worth it in the end, believe me.

6. Past relationships.

Do not let the fear of what you had, and lost keep you from succeeding in relationships today.

7. Hate and negativity in general.

Whether it be for our current political leaders, or a situation. Try and give 2018 a clean and fresh, positive start.

Overall, try to remain positive and be the best you yet. Leave everything you can in the past, and realize it can only get better from here. You got this.