It is about time to pick the lesser of the two evil

A third part candidate is not the answer

2
The Conversation

Please don’t vote for a third party candidate. It is too late for our society to change and be able to brake this county’s bipartisan mold.

No third party candidate has been able to win an election and in a few instances have been the reason why the better candidate lost.

Voting for a third party candidate similar to one of the front runners simply takes votes from them, which lessens their chances to win. So not only will the third part candidate not win but your second choice will lose to the candidate you definitely do not want because you didn’t bother to vote for them.

Our society is stuck in its ways, with traditions that are hard to overcome and engrained in society. It is a sad reality but with the election so close and the candidates so horrible we need to accept this and move on.

We haven’t even managed to elect a women president; we are definitely not ready to reconfigure our political society by electing a third party candidate.

And this no vote nonsense. That is not getting us anywhere—one of the two evils will still make it to the oval office. Unless somehow the sane people in America talk down the wild trump supporters someone will vote, meaning someone will be elected and then your lack of a vote won’t even be a protest, just a waste of a liberty.

So vote; suck it up and pick your poison because if not you are basically giving a vote to the party you despise the most.

This election requires a team effort. This country has two teams. This is pathetic, but get used to it for now. Deciding to join a team not actually on the field and ready to play only gives the worse team an advantage.

Do some soul searching and decide who you think will do the least damage. Sure you can’t get a president you want but you can protect yourself from one you believe will destroy our home.

Who do you think is smart enough to put their absurd ideas into action?

Who will they appoint to the Supreme Court?

Which plan has more irreversible damage?

We are all going to sacrifice this election, but we need to think about what we can bound back from. We are making mistakes as a country and society, let’s start cleaning up our mess before it gets any worse.