Is the Women's March really worth it?

Is the Women's March really worth it?

A new march is taking place in DC, just one weekend before March For Life

19
Is the Women's March really worth it?
Google Images

Something new is happening in Washington, DC. On January 21st, the first ever Women's March will be held. Just the weekend before March for Life, a march that gathers millions of people who are pro-life from around the country. It seems a little well planned that it would be this weekend, a march that is advocating for women's rights, in that context, reproductive rights, would be only a week before one of the biggest pro-life gatherings.

I became curious about this event, so I went to their official website. I was not surprised at all to see that Planned Parenthood, an organization that has proven to be corrupt, is one of their primary sponsors. If this march is all for women then why on God's green earth would you choose them of all organizations to be a partner? This brings up a few questions from me. Did they not see the videos that came out last summer exposing the fact they sell fetal parts? And let me remind you, the videos were proven to be unedited. What about the fact it has been proven that they advocate young girls to experiment with their partner? They also advocate sex trafficking. These facts were released in a series of videos also proven to be unedited. Or the issues that some clinics under Planned Parenthood sell faulty contraception so that girls will come back to get an abortion? Watch the documentary, Blood Money. It's proven in it. I know people will argue that they offer other women's services, for example, mammograms. Also proven they don't. (I will include all websites I used at the bottom of the article.)

After reading that, I decided to read their vision and mission statements. But I couldn't help but scoff at it. I quote, "We stand together in solidarity with our partners and children for the protection of our rights, our safety, our health, and our families... " As stated before, they will be marching for women's reproductive rights, which includes abortion. If they are all about the safety of their children and health, they have the wrong idea about health and safety. Abortion ends a life, it has been scientifically proven that life does begin at conception. It is not at all safe for children. To just touch the issue of health, what about the women who now suffer from depression due to their abortion procedure? Or the women who have committed suicide? I'm sorry, but it does not sound like they are looking out for the health and safety of women.

To continue, their mission, repeatedly says they are all about basic human rights. What about the unborn babies? Like I stated above, life begins at conception. so basic human rights should start in the womb. But the women organizing this march don't believe that.

Planned Parenthood isn't the only pro-choice organization supporting the march. A few other groups are- #VOTERSFORPROCHOICE, Free The Nipple, Lady Parts Justice, NARAL Pro-Choice America Foundation. There are plenty more.

In the end, this "Women's March" is not for all women. They say they are doing this to send a message to our new president but think about this- in an article done by Washington Post, there was a time Trump employed more women than men. Yes, he made some terrible comments about women, but he has said that his best employees have been women, not to mention that a woman ran his campaign. He is also pro-life. And Hilary was supported by Planned Parenthood and agreed with partial birth abortions. From a pro-life point of view, we know who will protect the unborn better.

You can decide if this march is really worth it or not.

http://americanpregnancy.org/unplanned-pregnancy/a...

http://afterabortion.org/2011/abortion-risks-a-lis...

https://liveaction.org/what-we-do/investigations/m...

http://naapc.org/why-life-begins-at-conception/

https://www.womensmarch.com

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-r...