Introducing The New SUNY OW Odyssey Community Page

Drum roll, please.
Mary Rom
Mary Rom
14

Hey people of the internet!

For those of you who don't know, I've been EIC (Editor-In-Chief) of the SUNY Old Westbury Odyssey now for about four months.

In case some of you don't know what Odyssey is, or what we do on our team, let me tell you: Odyssey is a social media platform with an editorial component. On our team we have creative minds writing all different kinds of content on a weekly basis, from "11 Awesome Snacks That Will Give 90s Kids All Of The Feels" to "An Open Letter To The 'All Lives Matter' Group." As you can see, some articles are for entertainment purposes, while others relate to current topics.

On the new community page, you will be able to see articles like these, and many more within our Odyssey community like never before. You can see our most recent posts, in addition to which articles are trending within the community.

The best way to follow this content going forward, is to visit the page and follow it. It's really easy to become a user, if you have Facebook you can just connect your account. And if you’re interested in becoming a content creator for our community, that’s also an option — just “request an invite to join” on our community page which you can find here.

We thank you for your support, and hope you enjoy our future content! #PAWSUP