11 Interesting Facts About Invisalign

11 Interesting Facts About Invisalign

Orthodontic Treatment for Teeth Straightening

147
11 Interesting Facts About Invisalign

They say, "use your smile to change the world." This great smile can be achieved with proper oral hygiene and a perfect set of teeth. Very few people on this planet have been gifted with the perfect teeth. Others can achieve this with the help of the orthodontist. Invisindia is the center for Advanced Dentistry and Diamond Invisalign provider.

Invisalign treatment is one of the best to correct the problems of overcrowding, gaps between the teeth, misshapen teeth, overbites, underbites and cross bites. Invisalign also includes the dental procedures of clear aligners, ceramic braces, bonding, crowns, dental implants, teeth veneers, teeth whitening and bridges.

1. Comfortable teeth straightening method

With Invisalign, the braces are invisible as they are made up of transparent plastic based on the molds of the mouth.

2. Removable aligner trays

Invisalign uses aligner trays that are replaced every one or two weeks, and these trays will be designed for the shifting and movement of the teeth.

3. Material

Aligners are made up of thermoplastic material and are transparent so it looks similar to teeth-whitening trays.

4. Set of trays in treatment

25 – 40 sets of aligner trays are required to complete the process. Find out how Invisalign works?

5. Change your aligners after every two weeks

Aligners are changed about every two weeks. It is necessary to wear the aligners 20 to 22 hours every day to get the desired results.

6. Checkups and evaluations

Wires or brackets are not required in Invisalign treatment, hence, this decreases the frequent visits to the orthodontist.

7. Flexibility and comfort

Invisalign trays are flexible and can be removed for eating, cleaning and flossing.

8. Works through controlled pressure

Invisalign aligners control the force and the timing of the force application. With every step, only certain teeth are moved.

9. Wear retainers after the treatment

Patients may require retainers after the treatment to stop the teeth from shifting back to the pre-treatment procedure.

10. Any dental anxiety

With Invisalign treatment you can be fearless as it moves teeth without any kind of pain or anxiety.

11. For all age groups

Invisalign treatment can be taken at any stage of life be it a teen or an adult.