5 Female Activism Art Accounts You Must Follow On Instagram
Technology

Get empowered by these women and their art!

400
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfj8yinhO_l/?taken-by=dazey_la
@dazey_la

With social media, you should try and surround yourself with positive images and messages. Something awesome about social media is how people can display themselves and their passions. I have decided to write about female owned activism art accounts. An obscure topic perhaps, but I swear that it's worth it. These badass women particularly are all accounts that convey a message, that are also displayed in a unique and aesthetically pleasing way. 5 female activism art accounts you must follow:

1. @recipesofselflove, Alison Rachel.

"Self Love Is Revolutionary"

@recipesofselflove on instagram

Alison Rachel is the creator of the account @recipesforselflove. Her photos include illustrations of women of all sorts with a simple short and sweet message. Quotes like 'Don't be too hard on yourself, "Don't' feel guilty about putting yourself first," "Sex work is real work," and more. This account gives a message about being yourself, respecting your sisters, respecting yourself, acknowledging mental health, acknowledging yourself worth, and so many other aspiring messages. For a pick me up, follow this account. Alison also has a book available on Amazon titled "Recipes for Self-love".

2. @phoebewahl, Phoebe Wahl.

"My Body, My Choice"

@phoebewahl

Phoebe Wahl is an illustrator that displays your viewpoints through works of art. I discovered her on the activism art account @amplifier for her piece "No More Detention, No More Deportations. Abolish I.C.E." Her one of her most popular pieces is "My Body, My Choice" that includes both a woman and a man. Her message in her art ranges from feminism, civil rights, immigration, healthcare, and more. She is someone who stands up for what she believes in and demonstrates that through her art. Phoebes Instagram also includes lots of magical pieces including fairies and mythical images that will warm your heart.

3. @morganharpernichols, Morgan Harper Nichols.

@morganharpernichols

Morgan Harper Nichols is an artist known for inspirational artwork including quotes. Morgan's account represents a message that she wants to share to empower individuals. Her page includes watercolor backgrounds with watercolor fonts, textile repetitive font, and more. She did a collaboration with Relative Race, partnered with Peace Tea, and has been featured in Issue 26 of Darling Magazine. Her inspirational words are posted regularly to practice daily generosity. Self-motivation, self-empowerment, and self-love is something a lot of individuals crave and this account will fulfill that need.

4. @ashlukadraws, Ashley Lukashevsky.

"Sisters Not Just Cis-Ters"

@ashlukadraws

Ashley Lukashevsky is a Los Angeles artist with a voice that illustrates the dismantle of patriarchy, racism, violence, and advocates for feminism, voting in local & national government, and so much more. Her art is full of vibrantly saturated cartoons of people and quotes that stand out from any other accounts. Her messages are powerful and make a stand on topics she feels strongly about. Ashley's artwork is available to purchase and some of the pieces are for organizations she cares about and she will donate the proceeds to that organization. Ashley puts a lot of love into her work and it shows.

5. @dazey_la, Danielle Nagel.

@danidazey, personal instagram for owner of @dazey_la

@danidazey@danidazey owner of @dazey_la

Danielle Nagel is the creator of the clothing brand Dazey LA. It's a company that represents slow fashion, conservation, and a mission to empower women. Danielle's graphics are all created by her and the messages are inspiring. She will have seasons of themes that range from the environment, feminism, activism, and most recently mental health awareness. I have been following Dazey LA and her personal account @danidazey for a while now and she is the most inspirational woman. Her graphics are bright, creative, and all contain important messages. I own the "Make The Future Foxy" T-Shirt and it's 60s/70s artwork fills me with joy. This California artist has a website with a blog and articles were you can download her artwork. This account is worth the follow all the way if you have an old soul but a millennial mentality.

These female activism art accounts all stand for what they are passionate about in a creative and artistic way. Whether it's civil rights, racism, politicians, self-empowerment, feminism, self-care, or the environment, these accounts will be well worth the follow.

Related Articles Around the Web