7 Inspiring Quotes For Every Day Of The Week

We all need a pick-me up to get us through the week sometimes.

1318
Kate Parks

We all have that feeling at the start of the week where we dread getting out of bed and having to go to class. It's Monday and we just want to stay in bed a little bit longer before facing the day and actual people in the outside world. What makes it worse is it being winter time so if you live in the Midwest like I do it's below freezing as you trudge your way to class in the snow and freezing cold.

To get you through the week, here are some inspirational quotes that will make the cruise to the weekend just a little more bearable.

1. Motivational Monday quote:

“To accomplish great things we must not only act, but also dream ; not only plan, but also believe.” - Anatole Francis

2. Treat Yo' Self Tuesday quote: “It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself and make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary.” -Mandy Hale

3. Words of Wisdom Wednesday: “While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one.”- Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling

4. Thoughtful Thursday: “You can say sorry a million times, say I love you as much as you want, say whatever you want, whenever you want. But if you’re not going to prove that the things you say are true, then don’t say anything at all. Because if you can’t show it, your words don’t mean a thing.”- Unknown

5. Finally Friday: “If you're going to be weird, be confident about it.” -Unknown

6. Sleepy, Lazy Saturday: “If it requires pants or a bra it’s not happening today.”-Unknown

7. Sunday Funday: “Drink good coffee and read good books.”- Unknown