How To Embed Social Media Codes To An Article

How To Embed Media And Social Posts In Your Content

It's super simple.

2085

One great way to break up words and text in your articles or graphics is to add media such as a tweet, an Instagram post, or a YouTube video — especially if you're creating a listicle such as a playlist or tweet-cap (a round-up of several tweets surrounding one topic, such as this:

15 Of The Funniest 'Tiger King' Tweets For All You Cool Cats And Kittens

The best way to add media into your article is to embed it, as opposed to taking a screenshot of it or just adding a link.

So here's how you can embed media into your Odyssey content:

1. Get the embed code from whatever you want to add into your article.

For Twitter, go here and click "Embed Tweet":

Then, copy the code:

For Instagram, it is a similar process:

For YouTube videos, right-click on the video itself:

2. Next, go to your Odyssey article with the copied embed code you selected and click on the + icon to the left of your text.

3. Then click on the embed icon.

4. Paste your code, and then click "Embed."

And then it should look something like this:

YouTube:

Twitter:

Instagram:

Other media that offer embed codes for their content should work the same way.

Happy embedding!