~influencer~

I have spent the last week up to my eyeballs in videos on youtube. You see, I kinda grew outta my 'youtube' phase in middle school. I have not kept up with almost anything on youtube other than music videos and fitness videos.

But, now a days all you hear is 'who got their start on youtube' or 'Mr.Beast is on campus' or just something about youtubers. The ones I personally hear the most are Tana Mongeau, Emma Chamberlain, Dolan Twins, and James Charles.

So I decided to spend a week watching videos from some of these creators, below are my favorite videos.

I chose to watch Emma Chamberlain and Tana Mongeau because those are the ones I was most curious about.

Tana Mongeau- Crazy Sugar Daddy

Who is she

First, you're probably thinking, who is this girl and why does she have a MTV show. Much like I did. After watching this video, I am completely awed that this is her life. Her videos are vulgar, funny, and nothing other than 100% herself. While she is rather unorthodox, I think she sets a good example of being yourself and not caring what anyone thinks. Her story times are legendary. This one just because of the sheer 'sugar daddy' jokes I see on twitter has to be my favorite.

Emma Chamberlain- Self care

Emma chamberlain

giphy

The fist time I heard of her of when I heard she was going for the Louis Vuitton Paris Fashion show for Fashion week 2019. I immediately wonder who is she and what kind of videos does she produce to be sent to that? I fell in the rabbit hole of her videos. I realize why she is so popular on youtube. Emma Chamberlain is nothing else but herself at all times. She is funny, unapologetic, and relatable. Her videos don't feel like a video, it feels like sitting and talking with your friend. My favorite video of hers is the HAVING FUN BY MYSELF video because of the message. Who cares if you're alone? I personally have the stigma of never wanting to be in public alone but her video inspired me to do more things just by myself.

These are just my personal opinions so do not come at me please. I encourage you to watch these videos just for fun.