Inexpensive Gifts For Your Girlfriends

Inexpensive Gifts For Your Girlfriends

When you are on that college budget, but you just love your friends too much.

10
Inexpensive Gifts For Your Girlfriends

Ulta Holiday Gift Sets

What girl doesn't like getting new makeup? Ulta Beauty is selling holiday gift sets that. There are many different products and price points. For example, this Benefit Mini-Van set is $20.

H&M Thick Headbands

H&M has many affordable and trendy accessories, but these thick headbands are the perfect gift for your girlfriends! They come in many different colors so if you are wanting to give this present to multiple people, you can give each friend something different.

Lush Cosmetics Gift Boxes

Lush is such a fun present to receive! They have gift boxes that are already wrapped for you or you can get different bath bombs and make your own present.

Lulu Lemon Hair Ties

Every girl loves Lulu Lemon, but not everyone can afford to get their friends $50 active wear. These hair ties are the perfect gift for that sporty friend that loves Lulu!

Target's Karaoke Microphone

We all have that one friend who just NEEDS this in their life!

I hope this gives some inspiration for your holiday gifting this year.