8 Reasons In-N-Out Burger Belongs On The East Coast
food

How having locations on the other side of the country would help America.

543

It is the hottest fast food chain on the west coast. It has been parodied on children's shows such as "iCarly" and "Victorious." Each day, people from near and far, come out to try their food and see what's it like. Most importantly, it's In-N-Out Burger. A fast-food restaurant located only in certain parts of the United States. Like most fast food joints, In-N-Out is known for its burgers, fries, and milkshakes. It pleases the people who live near the various locations as well as the countless tourists that visit it during their vacations.

With great food, reasonable prices, and nowhere to be found on the east coast, here are eight reasons why it's time for In-N-Out to open on the other side of the nation

1. Would allow those who haven't been there to try it

Not everyone is able to make it out to the west coast or even southwest. While many might not have the money to, others don't have the time to. Having a restaurant located on the east coast would open up opportunities for those who haven't eaten there to try it.

2. More business and money

Despite the number of people that travel to In-N-Out burger for lunch, dinner, or to just try their food, trying to get more business is something that is never harmful to attempt. Especially when more money can be made and new experiences can open up.

3. Opens up various job opportunities

Although it's easy to get a job in fast food and those type of places are always hiring, not everyone who applies receives a position. Having locations on the other side of the U.S. can help those who applied for employment to work in the industry but never received a job in it.

4. Another dining opportunity

Everyone is always looking for a great place to go out to, especially when it comes to lunch. Who doesn't get that occasional burger and fries craving? When one receives those cravings, many probably have the same question which is, where do I go? Yes, one might have many opportunities, depending on where they are. Easily, there's McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's or if you are looking for something more fancier, Five Guys, Smashburger, Shake Shack, Steak N Shake, etc. What's missing, In-N-Out. If more opened especially on the east coast, Americans would have another dining opportunity, specifically when looking for a good burger.

5. Prices are reasonable

The price of dining has increased within the decade. Even dining in small fast food joints isn't as cheap as it once was. With its cheap prices, consumers would have another cheap fast food place to escape to and get rid of those cravings.

6. More tourism for the east coast

Although the coast attracts enough tourism from Disney World to the Outer Banks, Delmarva Peninsula, Jersey Shore, to New York City and other wonderful places in the north and southeast, having an In-N-Out would add to it. Besides, who wouldn't want to see one at the Jersey Shore or in New York City?

7. Another excuse to visit the other side of the United States

As stated above, there are many things on the coast that attract tourists from outside the north and southeast. An In-N-Out could assist with those things, if opened somewhere in the two regions located on the coast. Move over Surf Taco because the Jersey Shore can be one of those places.

8. Can form closer relationships between people on the east and west coasts

There are many things that people living in NJ, NY, Florida, and California have in common. An In-N-Out in one of those three out of four states would be another thing.