The Most Important Types Of Moms A Young Woman Meets

They have all done something for us and we can't thank them enough!

6
Disney PhotoPass

Throughout my life I was fortunate enough to not only have a great relationship with my biological mother, but develop mother-like relationships with many women who have been a major influence on my life. As I'm sure many of you can relate to a few of these types of people, here's my list of the different types of "moms" we have the pleasure of meeting in our lives.

1.Your Actual Mom

Whether she's biologically your mom, step-mom or adoptive parent, this mom overcomes them all. She's done everything for you from changing your diapers as a baby to being your best friend when you need her most. You'll argue with this Mom and butt heads all the time, but she's the one that will always be there for you when you feel your loneliest and can always trust to love you unconditionally. She's the one that will call you or text you almost daily to make sure you're doing okay, let you vent and update you on her favorite reality TV show. She's the one you aspire to be like for your children one day.

2. The Aunt That Feels Like Another Mom

This type of mom acts like your best friend half the time. Although you are both goofy and cry over every sad movie together, she knows when to be serious and always makes sure you know there is always someone to vent to. She's been by your side since you were born and makes you feel like you are also one of her own.

3. The Grandmother-Mom

This mom just speaks what is on her mind. She will give you the most raw life advice and will preach her wisdom on you to help make your life easier. She is always one of the first ones to help out in a tough situation and always willing to give her honest opinion on everything. She loves to share family history with you and reminisce on your childhood (even some memories you don't actually remember yourself).

4. Your Best Friends Mom

This one will bake you all the baked goods your heart desires. She's also an amazing cook who knows exactly what you're in the mood for without saying it. She can make you laugh over absolutely anything and she's the perfect person to pour a glass of wine with and share stories. She never takes life too seriously and wants to instill that on you. She's probably one of the most fun types of moms you'll encounter!

5. Your Boyfriends Mom

Although she hasn't been around as long as the other types of moms, she makes up for it with her constant care on your wellbeing. She always stays in communication with you and asks how you're doing, while sharing links to funny puppy videos on Facebook that remind her of you. She's accepted you as part of her family the day she met you and has always been excited to see you when you visit. She's trustworthy, kind and always there for you to vent to.