8 Signs That You Are A Mama's Girl

8 Signs That You Are A Mama's Girl

Your mom will be your forever best friend.

7121
8 Signs That You Are A Mama's Girl
http://image.dhgate.com/0x0/f2/albu/g1/M00/D0/80/rBVaGFZUFxaAQFgPAAIMDM1qgaA338.jpg

Growing up I had a strong bond with my mother. We'd sit and watch my favorite movies for hours and she'd come to all my school events, even when it was difficult for her to leave work. My mom worked so hard to be the best parent for me, and it will be hard to live up to her someday. I watched her through rough times, and it has made me come to terms of who I want to be as a woman and as a mother. She is the reason I want a daughter. I want show someone how to be a strong woman and how to be a kind person. Being a mother isn't easy, but being a fantastic one seems impossible.

1. You tell each other everything.

You rant to her about boys, school, and work and she always seems to come out on your side. You're there for her when work gets tough and when she thinks she might fall apart, or isn't a good mom (which was always a lie). You are each other's rock, to reassure each other when life seems to fly by. Trust me, if you have done me wrong; or my mother, then you better bet the other one knows about it and we aren't too found of you either.

2. You laugh together.

Whether it's a joke or because your dog is having a dream, you two always have the best times laughing together. When it has been a long day all you want is some time to laugh with your mom, because she is definitely just as weird as you and has the same humor.

3. You have nicknames for each other.

But it's not just any nickname like abbreviating your name- it's getting called "boogers" when you have a runny nose, or "crispy" because-well actually I forgot how that one was made up. But the point is is that they are tiny inside jokes that no one else will know about and that makes them even more funny.

4. You go on mother daughter dates.

When you cook dinner every night and stay home for left overs, going out on a date once in a while is nice. Its nice to eat at your favorite Mexican food restaurant or experiencing a new French restaurant and get to have memories together. There is always a movie that looks like something you would both love because you have the same taste. Or just a night that you drive around and look at Christmas lights. Whatever its is, you love to spend special time together and spoil each other.

5. You never actually got grounded.

Okay, well you did get grounded and felt pretty bad about what you did for about two hours. Then your mom would come in your room and sit with you and you would apologize and then she'd ask to hang out with you. Because let's be honest, no one likes it when a friend is grounded, and what better way to hangout with them then to not ground them!

6. You hate missing time with her.

There are times when I have homework or plans when I know my mom is off work and I would love to get extra time with her. Being with my mom is like being with a friend and a role model. She is someone whom I look up to, but who can always make my day better.

7. You look just like her.

Yes, this one has gone on your whole life, but who says it's a bad trait? I'm proud to look like my mom she is beautiful no matter what. She ages great so I sure hope I continue to look like her!

8. You are grateful for your mother.

Anyone could say they are lucky to have their mother. But I honestly don't know what I'd do without mine. I hope I can be half the mother that she was for me. I got so lucky to have such a cool mom. I know I'm growing older but I will always need her in my life.