The Importance Of Perseverance

The Importance Of Perseverance

10181

La Sagrada Familia has been in construction for over 133 years. A baby requires 9 month of uterine environment for optimal health. The carbon cycle can take millions of years before completing one sequence. All this in mind, It amazes me that people still believe change can happen overnight.

Processes necessitate time for completion and precision. We must understand that the things that we desire will need fighting for and endless effort. In order for us to accomplish our aspirations, we must comprehend the importance of perseverance.

Perseverance means fighting through, past your comfort zone. It means not giving up when the task reaches a difficulty level you did not believe it would. Perseverance encompasses what it is to fight until the end of something; to finally reach completion.

It is easy to give up when times get hard. However, persevering through something builds character. It is a form of testing yourself to see how far you can go. Your strength is demonstrated. Also, you can prove to yourself your capability. Once you actually do reach your goals, the sense of accomplishment is empowering. Completing a simple task makes you content, but when you fight through the obstacles and put in all your effort, you encounter a feeling of pride.

People who have a mindset of always persevering simply go farther in life. I will always say that I rather a person to be hard working than naturally intelligent. The reason for this is because a hard worker not only can achieve all his goals, even if a lot of time will be invested, but will also understand the struggles and dedication that it takes to succeed. At the same time, a person who is naturally intelligent or talented is mostly handed their success. They do not understand the work that it takes to accomplish goals that require more than minimal effort, so they are not as appreciative of success.

This is not to say that natural talent is not amazing. Also, it does not mean that the success of these people is not valid. It truly is. What am I saying is that the people who have to work harder for their success have a higher sense of appreciation.

When encountered with difficult situations, we often tend to believe we are not good enough to accomplish them. We obliviously believe that there are other people meant to complete those objectives. It is hard to see past the front that everyone puts up. We see other people’s success, but we do not see the hard work and dedication that they invest into it. We must understand that just as it is difficult for us to accomplish our most demanding goals, it can also be as difficult for others to do. We must remind ourselves not to tear ourselves down and put others on a pedestal. What we see is what others allow us to see, so we have to understand that the journey to where we want to end up is not as attractive as it seems.

My mother and father always tell me that I will be able to be and do whatever I want in my life because my passion and drive make me a person that will do to end of the world to follow my dreams. Not giving up is as important as starting up an objective. Perseverance is the only way to success, so we have to make sure to see past the hard times and keep our goals in mind.