The Importance Of Family During holidays

Because there's more to Christmas than the gifts

The holidays aren't all about the materialistic gifts or how much you get; the holiday season is all about the gift of family.

My family is the definition of a loving family, a gift that lasts forever. The holiday events are always extravagant, with my mother's family flying in, as well as my father's. Cousins that you rarely see and ones that gather all of the time are gifts that make the holidays joyful. These connections give the season that joyful, warm feeling that everyone looks forward to at Christmas.

Family is the most important gift because they are the ones that know everything about us and accept us regardless of our mistakes. They will always support you, have your back, and love you unconditionally. Family is the foundation of a great holiday season, because they are the ones who support us and will love us unconditionally. During the holidays, this encouragement is what we need most after a long, stressful semester.

1. Family gives us a support system

Family members help support our dreams and never let you fall. Family members may be caught up in their own life; however, they will be willing to help in situations and do anything to lift you up when you are down. Friends may come and go, but your family will be by your side through thick and thin.

2. Unconditional love

Family will always see the best in you no matter what others see in you. They will have faith in all of the changes that you will go through. Family will loves you through the good and bad. The love of a family member will surpass any other earthly love you could grasp.

Not everyone has the pleasure of being with their loved ones for the holidays. When time is hard, don't cancel out the ones that you love because they could be gone the next day. Family encounters not only give children positive experiences, but also play a large part in a happy life. The connection you have with family is a bond that is undeniable.

Families that spend time together, build solid connections, and respect one another are able to cope with personal and family crisis more effectively than ones with weaker family bonds. Everyone goes through rough times with their families, but when it's time to come together, everyone in the family will support, encourage, and love.