The Importance Of Being A Child

The Importance Of Being A Child

We all need a little fun in our lives.

2856
The Importance Of Being A Child
8z4.net

These days, people are obsessed with their professional image and how they come off to other people. We feel as though we are constantly being judged and criticized. Who cares what other people think? I'm going to make the most out of my life by having fun and letting my youth follow me throughout time. If we let our adulthood envelop us without a sense of our childhood, we are letting ourselves be, well, bored and mundane.

By the time you are in college, most people will expect you to be "grown up" and "mature." You have to make your own decisions, act according to your age, and put on a serious business-like facade. We know when to do this; however, we also know when to kick back and watch SpongeBob while eating Goldfish on a Saturday afternoon. Keeping a young mindset definitely adds spontaneity and amusement to your life. If you are like me and love all the simple enjoyments that childhood can bring, certain behaviors will stay with you and add liveliness to everything you do.

I love telling jokes, and playing in the snow, and jumping in a big pile of leaves. You can see me making funny faces and jumping around like a crazy person when I am excited or hyper. If you offer me ice cream, I will never turn it down. If you give me chalk, I will draw all over my driveway and pretend I am a famous artist (even though I have a hard time drawing stick figures). When I come home for weekends, I run around with my dog and have scooter races with my sister. These are just a few things that enhance the fun I experience in my life. It makes me a happy person. Someone who can be serious when required and then be running around having fun the next moment.

Fun is a vital part of life. It keeps you laughing and playing and enduring what obstacles you may face.The definition of "fun" may change from one year to the next. Regardless of the form, we always seek something to add flair to our lives. It can be simple things, such as putting up a funny picture in your office or putting googly eyes on a stapler. Life was so easy as a child with not a care in the world. As we grow up, we need to take time to follow the same mantra. It's important in our busy lives to sit down and breathe. Be a kid. Take a nap and cuddle with a big fluffy stuffed dog. Let's bring back nap time, just like in kindergarten.

Laugh for no reason and walk into a pet store just to stare at the puppies or kittens. Be weird and don't care if people judge you. The only thing that matters is your happiness and the good spirit it brings others. Laughing and smiling is contagious, so spread the joy and be a child sometimes.