7 Resources To Help You Boost Your Immune System

Feel A Lil' Better: Because We All Need To Boost Our Immune Systems

263

As coronavirus continues to work its way through the United States, we're all growing intensely aware of how our bodies are feeling. Is that cough allergies or am I suddenly a threat to my roommates? One way or the other, masses of people are buying immunity shots, stocking up on vitamins, and freaking out that they haven't done "enough" as soon as the sniffles make an appearance.

It's crucial for all of us to do what we can to boost our immune system — not just in times of global pandemic, but for the sake of our long-term health. A strong immune system can ward off disease, and taking the steps to strengthen yours is sure to provide a little peace of mind as well.

Each week, we're bringing you the best resources and influencers to give you a health boost. Here's what we're following this week for boosting immune systems.

Book: "The Beautiful Cure: Harnessing Your Body's Natural Defenses"

If you're looking for immunity 101, Professor Daniel Davis is here to help. He explains all the factors that contribute to the health of our immune system, as well as how to hone in on each aspect to give your body the best chance at keeping you healthy.

Podcast: "Plantbased, Not Perfect"

We're all looking to boost our immune systems without wasting any time — Elizabeth Coe is here to help us achieve just that. She dives into the research of strengthening immunity efficiently and effectively, letting you know exactly what you need to know, backing up each suggestion with facts.

Instagram influencer: Lili Byrne

Lili Byrne is a yoga-sculpt instructor, bioengineer, and overall wellness enthusiast. She shares advice from yoga to antioxidants, with everything in between as equally important for your immunity health!

Twitter account: The Doctor's Kitchen

Dr. Rupy Aujla, author of "The Doctor's Kitchen" is all about food that makes your body the strongest it can be. He shares recipes from his cookbook as well as podcast episodes and tips regarding immunity strength.

YouTuber: Sweet Potato Soul

Jenne Claiborne, host of "Sweet Potato Soul" is bringing 10 simple tips to the average Joe who wants to boost their immunity. The simplicity, and effectiveness, of her advice may surprise you!

Playlist: Songs to Sing in the Car

When you're happy, your body produces hormones (endorphins, dopamine and serotonin) that keep the good vibes coming. These hormones also encourage immunity health. Turn those angsty tunes off and pump up the songs that make you happiest. Heck, have a dance party and release those exercise endorphins too — you've got the extra time, might as well!

BONUS: Immunity gummies

A gummy a day, as they say!

As an Amazon partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.

Is there a wellness resource you'd like to see featured? Send an email to lily.moe@theodysseyonline.com.