Why This Year We Should Start Saying “Thank You” Instead Of “I’m Sorry”

And why it's so important.

86
7-themes.com

Recently I saw this picture on Pinterest explaining a story of how one girl decided to change saying sorry, into saying thank you. When I began to think more about it, I began to see the truth in it and how impactful this could be in one's life. I feel like in our everyday lives we say, “I’m Sorry” for minuscule things and things we should not be apologizing for. We are now accustomed to this, but people should try to start realizing how much you truly say, “I’m Sorry”.

Changing “I’m Sorry”, to “Thank You” is simply an easy way to make your life more positive. It will eventually start to change your outlook on life, and you should start to realize all you have to be thankful for. Which sometimes I feel like our generation needs. If something so small can make you a better person and make you feel better about yourself, why not give it a shot.

Thankfulness is something you should feel good about expressing and something to show every day. There is always something to be thankful for and telling others how thankful you are, makes them feel good as well.

This New Year I encourage people to stop apologizing for things you should not be apologizing for. Realize when you’re doing so, and try and change your mindset to a positive one. Simply see where this small change will take you!