If Dating Is Out Of Your Comfort Zone, You Are Not Alone

If Dating Is Out Of Your Comfort Zone, You Are Definitely Not Alone

Same girl, same. I would literally rather die.. Not really, but still.

2891
everypixel.com

If you are like me, the thought of going on a date or even hanging out with someone you may actually be interested in is absolutely TERRIFYING. The awkwardness, the vulnerability, and the general uncomfortableness.. yeah thank you, next.

I really do want to put myself out there and meet someone, it's just that the thought of becoming so vulnerable with someone new literally makes me want to vomit.

I feel like once someone is independent for so long, it just becomes too natural and it's hard to let that go in order to be vulnerable with someone else. And letting yourself be vulnerable can be very scary.

If you find yourself feeling this way, and super jaded when it comes to dating, trust me you aren't alone. I can almost guarantee anyone who has had their heart broken recently is right there with you.

But, if we want to avoid being forever alone, eventually we are going to have to let someone special in and be vulnerable. Even though it's hard, I think it's a super important part of moving on from past hurt.

Allowing yourself to be vulnerable, even if you end up getting hurt, makes you so incredibly strong. I truly believe that everyone deserves to have an amazing connection with who they are meant to be with.

If you're thinking that there is nobody out there for you, or you will never find that special someone, don't give up. They're not wrong when they say there's someone out there for everyone, you just have to keep on searching.

I hope that we can all start allowing ourselves to be a little more vulnerable and going outside our comfort zones to see what comes from it.

I think if anything, it'll just make us stronger and our hearts bigger. Hopefully along the way, we can find someone who matches our soul, and finally, find the connections we all deserve.