Iliza Shlesinger is funny.

Iliza Shlesinger is funny.

Cartman was kind of right, but Iliza proves him wrong.

144
Iliza Shlesinger is funny.

Guys... Girls are funny. Get over it.

Women have really made their mark in comedy. Its great. Mean Girls is the Bible to many of us Millennials. However, I am not one of those women who will applaud women, just because like she's a woman and I'm a woman and we should always just support women cus 😁😁😁 like OMG WOMENNNN!!!! -- No. That's not equal treatment. People are people...

*Steps off soap box*

Anyways, lets just be honest here. Amy Schumer is not anywhere near the top of the list of funny ladies. The majority of her jokes can flow like this:

* Thank you South Park, just thank you for this and so many other things*

Moving on, to a funny woman.

Iliza Shlesinger

Iliza is a Dallas native, winner of NBC's Last Comic Standing, has three Stand-up specials on Netflix, and SHE GETS YOU!

She has material on a wide variety of topics from flat bread to party goblins to airlines, and throughout her standup she is incredibly eloquent, relatable, and of course hilarious.

I highly recommend starting with her 2013 special "War Paint," but my favorite is "Confirmed Kills."

So let me just give you a taste of what to expect with Iliza's humor without giving too much away:

*ACCURATE*

*also accurate*

*yup.. did that last week and I know you did too*

So ladies, be warned. She may call you on your shit, but it is glorious.